Thursday, September 13, 2012

Foreclosure - GOOD NEWS - DEBT FORGIVENESS STARTING?

This was posted on nesara news. I just wanted to say I have seen a couple of posts around the net claiming some people involved in foreclosures are recieveing these letters claiming their mortgage has been paid in full. This is something to bare watching so keep and eye out and lets see if this is for real. I've been reading for a couple of months in various places that the global payouts have begun but this is the first I've been seeing of anyone claiming to have recieved anything. That said, hold the light and let's pray we are getting close to some REAL recovery!!

THIS IS A GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT AND A GOODY!

FORECLOSURE DEBT FORGIVENESS HAS STARTED.

I am getting several reports, some of which has been posted on chat rooms ----- That foreclosure folks have been and are getting letters that there mortgages are getting paid in full by the WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS. In short DEBT FORGIVENESS has started!   WOW!

Don't know the details yet and waiting for more information. When I get it --- it be posted here!


Now let me see --- wasn't Debt Forgiveness part of the NESARA PLAN ---- nay --- couldn't be that this Nesara thing is for real!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment