Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dinar Intel

DINAR REAL INTEL - RV at $15

 
 
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/dinar-real-intel-rv-at-15.html

I have no idea as to the truth of this but thought I would share. I know it's all close to coming down so this would be good news. $15.00 I seriously doubt. In my opinion the global reset will occur at the same time. Time to keep an eye on the world.

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:51:38 -0400
From my skype intel friend:

On 9/19/12, at 8:21 PM, xxxxxx wrote:

> [7:20 PM] XXXXXX:

<<< 8:56 PM xxxxxx: I just got a call....Iraq out of Chapter 7 .. 2 days ago. Tomorrow AM Iraq will be welcomed into the WTO (World Trade Organization) and they have to have a tradeable currency. My friend had emailed earlier: It RV'd this AM at 3am at public rate of $15.00 and said Shabibi and Madam Wu held it until they could meet at the UN today to finalize some things, was told they got it done, and we should get the RV any time from now until midnight tonight. Another friend had told me: I was told Madam Wu and Shabibi are meeting in NY today.

1 comment:

  1. HAVE WE RV'ED YET?
    WHEN DO WE THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN? THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete