Monday, September 17, 2012

Major Announcement This Morning - Get Ready to Blast it to All Social Networks

I'm not sure what this is all about but I will post the video as soon as it is released. An attention grabber for sure. If I don't feel it's relevant or resonates with me, I will be taking this post down especially if it's politically charged as I prefer staying neutral in that arena.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/09/16/major-announcement-in-the-morning-get-ready-to-blast-it-to-all-social-networks/

Shepard Ambellas: Founder & Director - The Intel Hub
By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
September 16, 2012
As the founder and Director of theintelhub.com I must let you know that tomorrow morning we will be unleashing a major announcement to the populace of the world.
What we are releasing (video) needs to be ripped, burned, tweeted, face booked, emailed, and social networked to the four corners of the earth, as the future of humanity stems on getting this information out to everyone.
This is not a left or right issue, it is one that affects us all.
We need your help.
Go to the main page of theintelhub.com in the morning for this monumental release.
Be ready!

This is a promo for a movie release so I'm not goin to post it but will provide the link for those interested.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/09/17/release-of-shade-trailer-2-to-test-mettle-of-the-new-world-order/

No comments:

Post a Comment