Monday, September 17, 2012

Don't Get Far From Home!

I am not familiar with this site so I can't say anything of it's validity. However, I have felt this way for about a month now. So use discernment and seek inner guidance always. If you are guided to go somewhere, then there is probably a reason to do so, likewise if you feel guided the stay close to home, do so. Things are heating up in our fight for freedom!

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/exclusive-do-not-go-anywhere-far-from-home-btw-now-and-nov-you-will-not-be-able-to-get-back-home-if-you-do-says-federal-police-officer/


First, let me give you some background as to what I do for a living. I work at a law enforcement dealer. Basically, my company sells guns, ammo, ballistic vests, uniforms, and other duty and tactical gear to police, fire, and military. So I deal with cops on a daily basis and have become friends with many of them.
This morning I was trying to resolve a shipping error for one of my regular customers. He is a Lieutenant at a federal police agency. His department trains with homeland security in Arkansas annually and is kept in the loop with potential threats and situations that may need his agency’s assistance. After a lengthy telephone conversation about the shipping error to his department, he got completely serious with me on the phone. He said “let me give you a tip, and take this seriously. Do not go anywhere far from home between now and November. You will not be able to get back home if you do.”. That’s all he could tell me, as I tried to get more detailed information from him by asking questions. He rushed me off the phone as if he was telling me something he shouldn’t be. I was pretty stunned at what I just was told. This gentleman has never acted like this before and is far from a so called “conspiracy nut-job”.
I feel obligated to relay his random warning to people in any way that I can. It may be complete nonsense, but in my opinion it’s better to be prepared and safe than unprepared and shit out of luck.
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment