Thursday, September 13, 2012

NAVY SHIPS/CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF SF COAST

This being reported on Kerry's blog. Let's hope the show has begun!!!

I am being told there are at least 3 confirmations of something going on off the coast of San Francisco, involving US Navy Ships and an unknown number of Chinese vessels. I am being told this involves the arrest of possibly around 600 bankers.. who may be being held in a US ship... under arrest by the Hague. The arrests are being carried out by the U.S. military.
At this time, regardless of the fact that i have more data I am being asked by at least one source not to go into any more detail than that. Apparently there are a number of operations going on at this time.
At least one source has suggested that this may actually be a cover operation for something more far reaching.
I have 3 verifications from my sources in addition to the original sources... confirms from their 3 sources.
Anyone with additional info preferably from someone in connection with the military or intel is welcome to contact me at kerry@projectcamelot.tv or on skype at snowjaguar
Note: I contacted Clif High about the above info and he directed me to the following site where he insists all vessels must be detectable at sea to other vessels using a transponder called an AIS. He says there is no sign of either large U.S. Navy vessels or any Chinese vessels in those waters off the coast of San Francisco according to this site:
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/
...developing...

No comments:

Post a Comment