Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bix Weir - 911 and the Road to Roota Theory

I get a lot of people telling me to "stick to your gold and silver analysis and don't stray into politics or conspiracies". Their thinking behind this is that my arguments to own gold and silver are strong and understandable whereas all else are just my rambling thoughts running wild. I will lose all credibility if I keep it up.
 
 
My answer is always...BUT THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED!
Gold, silver, monetary policy, manipulation, foreign policy, the Presidential election, market rigging and YES...911 plays a major role in what is happening today.
To limit myself to the "mainstream" analysis would be totally and completely intellectually dishonest. The only reason that ANY of my work has proven credible is that I am NOT constrained by what the "mainstream" says is fact. I follow the bread crumbs where they may lead...even if it ends up shattering my current understanding of what it REAL. Even if I lose followers of my work along the way. So for those who are seeking the truth about 911...the REAL TRUTH you should read the following:
911 and the Road to Roota Theory
The TRUTH is available to anyone and as they say...
"The Truth Will Set You Free!"
All you have to do is open your eyes.
Bix Weir

No comments:

Post a Comment