Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bix Weir - What Will Ron Paul Say Tonight?
 
Yes, I have been following the information flowing around the internet about Ron Paul's surprise appearance on the Jay Leno Show tonight. Thanks to everyone who sent me emails still holding out hope that he will run and use tonight to declare a 3rd party run.
Rumor Circulate About Ron Paul's Tuesday Night Trip to the Tonight Show
My take...I don't know if it is the right moment yet to announce this but AT SOME POINT I do believe he will jump back into the race for the Presidency in the next 60 days.
But I don't think he will be classified as a 3rd party SOLO candidate like Ross Perot ran in 1991. I think he will run under a brand new party with no allegiance to Republican or Democrat Party ideas but rather a strict Constitutionalist Party platform drawing in big support from both the left and the right.
And YES Sarah Palin is still holding out to throw all her weight behind a Ron Paul run.
If you are going to the Leno show make sure you "whoop it up" and cheer him on to run no matter what he says!
WE NEED HIM BADLY!
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.
Bix Weir
PS - For those of you losing faith that the Good Guys and still win now is the time to dig deep. The Good Guys HAVE NOT lost and that will become apparent as we get closer to election day. And NO...I will never throw in the towel until we are a free nation again!

No comments:

Post a Comment