Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bix Weir Update

Bix Dares to Speak the ‘Real’ Truth: The Problem Is…IT WON’T FIX THE PROBLEM! Bix Weir, July 11, 2012

Everybody and their brother claims to have the solution to fix all our problems. From Governments to Politicians to Central Bankers to the Good Guys to the Bad Guys to Freedom Fighters to Liberty Lovers and on and on. They all claim to have the solution – the “Right Road” to travel down.
The problem is…IT WON’T FIX THE PROBLEM!
So…
Don’t talk about RECOVERY – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about BALANCING THE BUDGET – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about BAILOUTS – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about AUSTERITY – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about REGULATIONS – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about STIMULUS – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about PROSPERITY PLANS – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about REVALUATIONS – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about ELECTIONS – I don’t wan to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about PATRIOTISM or THE CONSTITUTION – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about GOLD or SILVER – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about MASS ARRESTS – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about DRAKE or WILCOCK or FULFORD – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about FALSE FLAGS or ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
Don’t talk about THE SECOND COMING or THE APOCALYPSE – I don’t want to hear it
It won’t fix the problem
None of these can fix the problem because we can’t even define what the problem is. We can name the areas that need fixing:
ECONOMIC
MONETARY
SOCIAL
EDUCATIONAL
MILITARY
MEDICAL
ENVIRONMENTAL
GOVERNMENTAL
RELIGIOUS
But the problems manifesting in all of the above are just symptoms of “the BIG problem” that needs fixing.
I know the problem.
I know the fix.
The problem and the fix to EVERYTHING can EACH be summed up in 6 words.
The problem: We are all living a lie.
The fix: The truth shall set us free.
It’s that simple but yet that difficult for everybody trying to tackle “The Problem”.
The Road to Roota Theory is a large part of the problem. The long term implementation of the computer rigging programs designed to prolong the un-back fiat monetary system. It has destroyed the entire concept of “free markets” and perverted our entire global monetary system beyond repair. It is the Big Lie.
Of course it is just one of the Big Lies. Everything we have been taught is a lie from the history of mankind to the value of money to hidden technologies to cures for diseases to the Gods we pray to.
All a BIG LIE. All have contributed to the twisted and contorted world we live in today. All contribute to the problem.
If humanity REALLY wants to FIX the PROBLEM there is only one way…
TELL THE TRUTH.
Everything else is just a waste of our time here on earth.
Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

No comments:

Post a Comment