Sunday, November 11, 2012

POOF - Global Reset

POOF: Global Reset





 


Elvis Presley If I Can Dream Lyrics
Songwriters: WALTER EARL BROWN
(Words & music by brown)

There must be lights burning brighter somewhere
Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue
If I can dream of a better land
Where all my brothers walk hand in hand
Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true
Oh why

There must be peace and understanding sometime
Strong winds of promise that will blow away
All the doubt and fear
If I can dream of a warmer sun
Where hope keeps shining on everyone
Tell me why, oh why, oh why wont that sun appear

Were lost in a cloud
With too much rain
Were trapped in a world
That's troubled with pain
But as long as a man
Has the strength to dream
He can redeem his soul and fly

Deep in my heart there's a tremblin question
Still I am sure that the answer gonna come somehow
Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle, yeah
And while I can think, while I can talk
While I can stand, while I can walk
While I can dream, please let my dream
Come true, ohhhhh, right now
Let it come true right now
Oh yeah
If I Can Dream lyrics
© IMAGEM U.S. LLC

Greetings and Salutations,

The time has finally arrived, the folks who live in the rafters have met and put an end to this long wait for this world to be made right. To put our behinds to work doing what needs being done. Talk about being able to do their jobs without a lot of ego, many of these folks have been totally unknown by most, living humbly and seeking no attention as to the true purpose of their existence. Even now they seek no attention for what they have done. No public bows and rah rahs from the crowd. Much personal sacrifice and trying times for whatever reason, they have done their jobs. As I have said many times, this was not run by the us, the us had to go along with the big picture, after all. To curb a big nation with such a focus on 'might makes right', they had to be hit in the money dept to make the point. Keep borrowing and not paying back makes the foreclosure people, very active to bring it all into control. No one in the world wanted to see the us go down because of a few greedy people so, all attention was put on the folks that caused it and those blowing smoke up american tail, pumping up the egos so, you wouldn't look behind the curtain and find their dastardly deeds.

Time has run out and very shortly you find out what's been going on for over 100 yrs in america. Butts are puckering right now....if I know, so do they. The Raid is already being sprayed to rid the earth of the cockroaches. I'm sure commander cockroach is apoplectic by now, I know karl rove was tues night. Romney was 'gobsmacked' at the results. Best advice, never think you can plumb the depths of an infinite mind and out think it. Your opinion counts for nothing in such an exercise especially if your opinion is based on 'religious thought' laid out by the power brokers of this planet. Remember this, 'in the last days, every knee will bend'.

They got kirby vacuums running at the us treasury since friday as some are being pulled out and being replaced. This is being done because the constitutional treasury is being readied to go active. Banks are certainly getting their faxes on changes they need to kick in. No more us corporation running the the country. Their charter hit ground in the world court, broke and foreclosed upon. China has already started to revamp the yuan so it covers more than china....as countries in asia decouple from the peg to us dollars. The world's going metal and the us must follow suit or become the roman empire.



Have fun you all, consider your self and your future. There is Much before us to do.

Consultations until I can't.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait.. why aren't there more comments in this fantastic blog? I feel privileged to have discovered it.. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Tom Heneghan has a new update. I discovered him through this blog and visit his blog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete, thank you I grabbed it and posted. Hugs

    ReplyDelete