Sunday, August 26, 2012

POOF - Dialing for Dollars


Janis Joplin
“Mercedes Benz”
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a color TV?
Dialing For Dollars is trying to find me.
I wait for delivery each day until three,
So oh Lord, won’t you buy me a color TV?
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a night on the town ?
I’m counting on you, Lord, please don’t let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the next round,
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a night on the town?
Everybody!
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends,
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
That’s it!

Greetings and Salutations:

How many heard or saw the detonation? I know the folks that caught it were watching the money and business channels out here. The distractions in the media kept most from catching it. The whole system was technically, reset. Computers all around the world..banking computers. If you have a computer, you’ve most likely had to reboot..especially microsoft based. Curiously enough, all was finalized at that moment. International legalities handled. A big fire won’t make This go away. Precisely where things are, I won’t say, I want nothing disturbed. I need that warm sand and sea, Now. Time to flush this puppy and move on.

I suggest calm, the ‘hair fire’ messages, as people give voice to their own nightmares, aren’t helping. Yes, everything is in serious flux…but, that’s nature. Always making adjustments according to what’s needed. Shades of the 60′s…race riots, fire in the streets, war and wanting more war….martial law..water shortages..food. Ever stop and consider, ‘somebody’ is working ya? A concerted effort to keep you disturbed, edgy, nervy, the need for paxil…the time is here and the bad guys giving it their best to hang on.
Tsunamis don’t care who’s in the way, and they’ve been in the way of progress for the planet as a whole for long enough, the alarm clock has gone off…if you haven’t woke up…expect some cold water thrown on you. Your free will only governs how You deal with this…it has no ability to stop anything or change it for the world. Kind of a lonely place to be. It’s the kind of thing that’s so personal, only you can figure out what works for you and yours’. Not about ‘we’…the potential of the new is within this moment on planet earth.
 If you’ve treated others like you’ve wanted treated, you can grab your surf board and cruise this wave to the new shore.
I suppose, they’ll be some sort of siren, at the last moment before arrival but you should’ve been paying attention to the rumbles of it’s approach so, you wouldn’t be surprised. No matter what the issue is out here, it can be deduced down to the level of money, more personal than some people’s own hearts.
Now here ya are, money will never be the object again…now, what are you going to do? What new problem will you create for yourself, to feel alive? Exchanging…’I have to…’ to ‘I choose to’. Ridding your life of ‘I can’t’ to, ‘I will’. People like that too..Turn your back and walk away. I choose internal Peace!
Let us be done with celebrating our Labors..and celebrate our Joys, as some are doing at this very moment. Maybe cruising in the new Mercedes…eh? Have fun!
Love and Kisses,
Poofness

No comments:

Post a Comment