Friday, July 6, 2012


You Want Evidence? Try This on for Size…

This is one of the incidents mentioned on Drake’s show on Wednesday by a caller. It wasn’t on the evening news, but it’s VERY interesting…
Published on Jun 26, 2012 by

This video shows the activity in the skies over Michigan, Lake Huron, and Ontario Canada east to Toronto leading up to 10:32 p.m. Eastern time, 12 hours after the explosion that rocked 100′s of square miles in Northeastern Michigan on June 6th 2012.
Keeping in mind that Qatar is the headquarters for numerous alphabet agencies as well as the US military (CENTCOM) in the Middle East, this Qatari “Cargo” plane freezes in midair about 50 miles east of Alpena – as if it was being held in a Star Trek tractor beam – while all of the other radar tracks continue to move. And then it just disappears from radar altogether.
The only reason I was searching this time frame in the first place was to get radar confirmation of what I have been told by a witness who has come forward. This person claims to have seen a UFO being chased and engaged by US fighter jets over Lake Huron. I’m trying to get him to tell me his story on the record, and as soon as I do I will post that interview.
I’m obviously not an expert in reading radar returns, but in addition to this very odd occurrence, there are other strange radar returns that I observed after scanning radar returns for the 24 hour period surrounding the explosion. I will upload two other videos of radar returns that have peaked my interest as well.
PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT reporting that a UFO, or US aircraft, was shot down over Lake Huron. All I am doing is putting the information I have gathered so far out there for your inspection. If someone one who is really familiar with what is being shown on these radar tracks can explain the plane’s apparent suspension and disappearance I am more than happy to consider that explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment