I woke up early and in my marble brain, still feel the same as I did yesterday.
Let me share my thoughts in writing with each of you.I repeat, Stevie Wonder
can see this coming! Just find the time and take the time to educate yourself.
Time is not on our side. A Great Correction is coming!
Item No. 1
A copy of an e-mail sent to our Mastermind Group for review Saturday as folows:
----- Original Message -----
From: G. Thomas Gulick
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 12:04 PM
Subject: The Biggest Financial Scandal In History? FDIC Failed Banks - Georgia Made the List
KEYWORDS' = biggest financial scandal in history, and criminal investigations have been launched on both sides of the Atlantic/Pond.
I knew you would be out of the office but left a message just the same.
I am going to release later Part 1 of Parts 4 Markets Ablaze-It Is What It Is that I have been working on.
Yes, ALL ABOUT DERIVATIVES.
Not easy living in the cross-hairs of late. Still, if I were to test my group, 95% of them would fail. Nobody seems to
have a clue as to what has happened in the last 99 years of The Secrets of The Federal Reserve. In addition, they
do not have a clue of where we are in this 'mell of a hess' and have no clues of where we are going. Did I the teacher
fail to teach? No! I did North Carolina gooooooood! I have no regrets and the accuracy road has proven to be right time
after time too! From Harry S. Dent to George H.. W. Bush! Exposed and disclosed! Spot-On results too.
In my recent "mass arrests" exposure and disclosure, the video referred to Watergate
but 8 trillion times bigger. Sorry but that needs to be corrected immediately. Should now read $800 trillion times bigger
instead of $8 trillion. From the White House to the Out Houses, from The Ivory Towers and the like! This is the real thing about
to be exposed and disclosed. Yes, with mass arrests.
The Prudential & Aviva in England will surely end up in the 'real news' with Barclays soon. AIG & JP Morgan-Chase
a ditto. Deutsche Bank and the Allianz Group too. There are 20+ Major Banks to be named. You do
know the best way to rob a bank is to own a bank. Insurance Companies, example is, MetLife
own banks. MetLife is on the Top-25 U. S. Bank Holding Corporations Quarterly Derivative Report.
Get it? What is another word for 'Holding" and the answer is "Owner" for sure. Class dismissed!
Downunder this morning, I find the Australian 'real news' that seems to cover much of my inspected what I expected
happenings.Since 1991 our Mastermind Group has full access to my sources at all times. We keep in touch via long
distance mostly. But I know we are calling the Derivatives collapse 'spot on' in the times ahead!
Libor scandal engulfs RBS, UBS, Deutsche, Citi, BoA, JPMorgan, Barclays
- by: David Enrich and Sara Schaefer Munoz
- From: The Wall Street Journal
- July 05, 2012
- Full Article here- http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/libor-scandal-engulfs-rbs-ubs-deutsche-citi-boa-jpmorgan-barclays/story-fnay3ubk-1226417958257.
This is the making of a bombshell! Yes, Obama & Biden are going to be named among others. Notice http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/libor-scandal-engulfs-rbs-ubs-deutsche-citi-boa-jpmorgan-barclays/story-fnay3ubk-1226417958257
Who Was Involved In This Scandal?
According to the Daily Mail, in addition to Barclays it is being alleged that at least 20 banks (including some major U.S. banks) were involved in this interest rate fixing scandal....
- Hundreds of bankers across three continents are embroiled in the interest-rate fixing scandal that has left Barclays chief executive Bob Diamond fighting to save his job.
- As pressure intensified on Britain’s highest paid banking boss to quit, MPs heard a string of other financial institutions across the world were under investigation.
- At least 20 banks are believed to be under suspicion, with growing demands for a criminal investigation.
There are also indications that the Bank of England itself may have been involved in this scandal.
Yes-sir-re-Bob! Even Ray Charles can see this coming! Hedge to Hedge, those 20,000 crooks seem to have tested the -240 points after long & short. Notice the BOTTOM LINE: Today's overall market action is bearish as the S&P 500 trades lower on surging eurozone debt angst, a plunging euro currency, tech sector weakness, Obamacare
Stop the world and let me off. This bunch of crooks may as well announce they are about to go short! Get it. I can fill pages of areas about to go short. The real gameplan & story are found inside the box. . . .
This is where the money profits will come from! Vaporized & played RightSide Markets. That's the short of this madness.
- Lord please save us from the coming tsunami of libor litigation. [Gerry asks. . .Does this hint 'mass arrests about to come from all this madness?]
- Bank of England warns UK banks need more capital. Britain's banks do not have enough capital to withstand an escalation in the eurozone crisis, the Bank of England has warned.
- Spain back in the dangerzone as politicians wrangle. Spanish and Italian borrowing costs soared back into the danger zone as traders bet that the policy action by central banks was inadequate defence against the continued political and financial chaos in the eurozone.
- Finland could leave the eurozone rather than pay other nations' debts, says Jutta Urpilainen. Finland would consider leaving the eurozone rather than paying the debts of other countries in the currency bloc, Finnish Finance Minister Jutta Urpilainen has said. [Count Finland as defaulted on nations debts.It is what it is? I know nothing!]
- Portuguese court blocks key part of austerity plan. The Portuguese government might extend a pay cut for civil servants to others after a court blocked a key part of its deficit-cutting programme by saying it was unconstitutional. [Great de-flation idea?]
- WORLD PROBLEMS ARE MUCH LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT HAS NOT HAD HER PERIOD IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS! YES, HOUSTON, WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM!
- DO NOT RUN OUT OF CASH AND DO NOT KEEP MONEY IN THE BANKS. NONE OF THEM.
- Stay in cash & cary. Put a handle on it!
G. Thomas Gulick
Item No 2 -
Another copy of an e-mail relative to the first. Combined, one can figure out the total e-teaching session for all of
us to know and understand. The second e-mail copy is as follows:
The parody of Drake Eventpretty much kills the messenger and his players for sure. Yes this was meant to make fun
of the entire Drake time of events but did it? During my almost 4 minutes I came to one conclusion.The ones that joined in with this
real to not real event, a clone or no clone event, we find 'WE THE PEOPLE' are back to Operation Deep Sleep.
"I do not know if the awakening can ever happen". The exact line used in the parody.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Brace yourself as it's still very early on this end and plans are to release my
e-letter that was sent to my Mastermind Group yesterday. ALL ABOUT DERIVATIVES is ready but past due. Seems
the OCC does not want to respond to my inquiry about the errors in question from my e-mail response. Their report is
all about the Top-25 U. S. Banks period. But there are 1,291 banks reported to be using 'Interest & CDS-Derivatives' in their
March 31, 2012 Report. So where is the rest of the almost worthless derivatives? This is truly a Global Vesuvius,
the Mother of All Bubbles, complex interest securities, derivatives. No longer in the trillions but quadrillions! Collapse
is to be! No way this much stupid can be fixed!
The Ed Falcone stolen funds was to be the Watergate of 2012 repeat. Another Watergate but 8 trillion times bigger. All of us
understood that back on or around June 6th reports. But with the Barclays real event and their
Bob Diamond, former CEO of Barclays, was spotted arriving at Parliament in London to face the Treasury Select Committee. I am told he is singing big time. Telling others did the same and named them. Yes, he is singing like a canary! Big time! Those $2 billion, $4 billion and now, just reported, $9 billion in losses for JP Morgan-Chase are not a loss
but commissions paid to move these CDS-Credit Default Swaps from actual default. JP Morgan-Chase is $2 trillion
in 'Total Assets' but over $72 trillion in almost worthless derivatives. That's what the last OCC Quarterly Report is
reporting as of March 31, 2012. I cannot make this stuff up.
Checking my figures and checked them more than twice too. It now appears we are truly headed for
another 1974 Watergate happening but with 'All About Derivatives' the onset exposure & disclosure of Barclays is going
to move from Ed Falcone's deal from 8 trillion times bigger to Barclays 800 trillon times bigger than Watergate 1974. From the White House to the Out Houses, from The Ivory Towers and the like! This is the real thing NOW exposed and disclosed. Yes, with mass arrests. This was my message in the works December 9, 2009 and I have never waivered from my messengers. With Drake, at least the 'real Drake' was 'spot on' about a lot of things. We found 'WE THE PEOPLE' for a time did wake up only to fall back into a deep, deep dumbed sleep again. Not so on this end!
From my well informed sources within the financial arena, we know where the money comes from since 1985. BLOOD IN THE STEETS! We know all about those derivatives since 1993. We know money has worked against 'We The PEOPLE' since March of 2000. We know and understand this 'mell of a hess' and yes, I see a John Wayne & Calvary arriving. Now we see the next boom too. My NexBoom Champions can see this clearly coming.
Time to grasp a new idea for profit! That's all-they-r-tuit!
If the 'real military' does not act soon, we lose and The Enemy Within Agenda of a One World Order wins! That's a simple truth!
In closing, we have talked for sometime that someone was working for us while cabal was working against us. The trends of
deflation leads me to know I am 'spot on' from watching the trends. A Great Correction is in the making! I see someone has pushed
the 'reset button' and we are all headed towards victory. If only we could get others to 'wake up' and do something! The fat lady is not
about to sing for a long time! This is not going to be pretty!
What's this all about? It's trulyALL ABOUT DERIVATIVES. Imagine that!
by Tom Heneghan,
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970