Friday, October 19, 2012

ALERT!!!!!!!!




ALERT
TO -
ALL Militias -

Have your guns and food ready
...

NOW

This is a confirmed action alert.
Drake


----------------------------------------------------------------
This alert is from another source not related to Drake.

Militia Alert: this is NOT a test



I have received information from several sources, including military.

All Militia are immediately on high alert.

I hope you all have your preparations in order my friends.......

..... it's going to be a very interesting weekend.

.............That's a vast understatement by the way.

MORE INFO:

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY IF IT IS REAL OR NOT. I AM JUST POSTING IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE ~
Anon9961: This was posted in the Oathkeepers group on Facebook. I can't vouch for it though. You guys are the best to decided. . . . . Aaron Williams
Ok folks, so here is some info I feel is relevant to get out. I am part of small intel gathering group of 4 people. (and NO this does NOT include people like Drake) About an hour and a half ago, 1 of the people in my group received an urgent message from a military source in NC stating simply this: Get to your FOOD and WEAPONS right now! Upon hearing this, a 2nd person in my group called a separate HIGH level military source, and this source confirmed the exact same message and also went further to say that this message was in fact just put out to the Militias. I am not a Drake follower or advocator, but interestingly enough we were also able to confirm 45 minutes later that Drake had received the exact same message from a different source of his own. So it would seem that in fact he exact SAME message is being circulated out to various contacts and to Militia groups. I would welcome anyone whom has Militia or Military contacts to confirm the same for further credibility. I have posted this alert on my site. I cannot answer questions because I really do not know much, and what little I do know I cannot share at this time. Thanks, Aaron

2 comments: