Sunday, February 24, 2013

POOFNESS

From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
To:
2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: The Time of the Woman...Again!
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:55:26 -0500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOyj4ciJk34
John Lee Hooker Boom boom boom boom
I'm gonna shoot you right down,
right offa your feet
Take you home with me,
put you in my house
Boom boom boom boom
A-haw haw haw haw
Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm I love to see you strut,
up and down the floor
When you talking to me,
that baby talk
I like it like that
Whoa, yeah!
Talk that talk, walk that walk When she walk that walk,
and talk that talk,
and whisper in my ear,
tell me that you love me
I love that talk
When you talk like that,
you knocks me out,
right off of my feet
Hoo hoo hoo
Talk that talk, and walk that walk

Greetings and Salutations;

It took the women to bring all to it's fruition to kick this world into it's future. Enough hunger, poverty, wars, and political non speak. The first light is shining thru the crack of the vault door. There's a whole lot more than money on the other side of it. Preparation for your arrival is what took sooooo long. Freedom in its' ultimate sense was always the goal all for humanity as a whole. It always was possible but some intestinal fortitude was required. The Alpha/omega point in human history has arrived and we'll live thru it....Scarcely believing what we see with our own eyes. We quickly arrive in the world of Knowing and leave 'Beliefs' behind. Turn your back on the past and entertain it no longer. The history books will be re-written for the children and some adults to get the real history of he US. The silence is from the collective breathe being held across the planet...will they do it now? This time? Waiting to exhale, from the massive 'in breath'. Really, Now? YES, Now.
Peace out Consultations until my door bell rings. Then I shut up like it went thru a black hole.lolol Greetings and Salutations, Poofness

No comments:

Post a Comment